(This announcement has been distributed to multiple listservs; our apologies to those who receive duplicate posts.)

The Department of Information Studies in the Graduate School of Education and Information Studies at UCLA, in partnership with the Department of Film, Television, and Digital Media in UCLA’s School of Theater, Film, and Television, and with the UCLA Film & Television Archive, invites
applications for a tenure-track assistant professor or tenured associate professor specializing in audiovisual archival studies.

Full details and instructions for applicants may be viewed online:

http://is.gseis.ucla.edu/resources/jobs/mias_2013.pdf

Highest consideration will be given to applications received by November 29, 2013. For informal inquiries, please contact Jonathan Furner, chair of the search committee, at [log in to unmask], or Snowden Becker, MIAS program manager, at [log in to unmask]

Snowden Becker  -  [log in to unmask]
Program Manager, Moving Image Archive Studies
UCLA Department of Information Studies
229 GSE&IS Building, Box 951520
Los Angeles CA 90095-1520
PH: (310) 206-9231
FAX: (310) 206-4460

**All opinions expressed are my own, and not those of my employer or any organizations with which I am affiliated.**