Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following uncirculated
items, if you
are interested please contact me before 22 Nov 2013.

Respectfully,

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Bldg 3202, Fort Hood, Texas 76544
254-288-3470 or 287-5202

PAPERBACKS
	Aquarium & Pond Fish - David Alderton
	Digital SLR Cameras & Photography - David D. Busch
	Final Prophecies of Nostradamus - Erika Cheetham
	I, Nadia, Wife of a Terrorist - Baya Gacemi
	Patterns of War Since the Eighteenth Century - Larry H. Addington
	Windows Vista for Dummies with DVD - Andy Rathbone

HARDBACKS
	1000 Events That Shaped the World - National Geographic
	Ask What you Can Do For Your Country: the Memory & Legacy of JFK-Dan
B. Fleming, Jr.
	Audition - Barbara Walters
	Bar Mitzvah, Bat Mitzvah: the Ceremony, the party & how the day came
to be - Bert Metter
	Christmas with Paula Deen
	Deadly Decisions - Christopher Burns
	Dean & Me - Jerry Lewis
	Dillinger's Wild Ride - Elliott J. Gorn
	First Tycoon: Epic Life of Cornelius Vanderbilt - T. J. Stiles
	Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks - Rebecca Skloot
	My Gradfather's Son - Clarence Thomas

JUVENILE
	Baby Unique - David Ellwand
	Hatch - Roxie Munro
	I Can Name 50 Trees Today - Bonnie Worth
	Librarian's Night Before Christmas - David Davis

6 or more copies of each of these titles:
PAPERBACKS
	Face of Battle - John Keegan
	Fahrenheit 451 - Ray Bradbury
	To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
HARDBACKS
	Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity - Bill O'Reilly
	Suffer the Children - Sara Fraser

MISCELLANEIOUS
	An American History Album: the story of the U.S. told through stamps
- Michael Worek
	The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner: a powerful plan to finish rich
in real estate - David Bach
	Book of Mormon
	Boys and Girls Learn Differently - Michael Gurian
	Cochise: the life and time sof the great Apache chief - Peter
Aleshire
	Collected Poetry of Nikki Giovanni
	Daddy's Little Girl - Mary Higgins Clark
	Deck the Halls - Mary & Carol Higgins Clark
	The Devil You Don't Know - Rageh Omaar
	Elvis Culture: Fans, Faith, & Image - Erika Doss
	Fire to Fire: new and selected poems - Mark Doty
	Fleeced - Carol Higgins Clark
	Grace (Eventully) Thoughts on Faith - Anne Lamott
	The Greenspan Effect - David B. Sicilia
	Grieving Mindfully: a compassionate and spiritual guide to coping
with loss - Sameet M. Kumar
	Immigration and Illegal Aliens: burden or blessing - Cynthia Becker
	Immutable Laws of Internet Branding - Al and Laura Ries
	Inside My Heart - Robin McGraw
	Medusa - Clive Cussler
	Nuns: a history of convent life - Silvia Evangelisti
	Strengths Finder 2.0 - Tom Rath
	World Societies Volume 1 to 1815 Study Guide - John P. McKay