I know that NVIC (Navigation and vessel inspection circular) 5-80 had been canceled by NVIC 6-87.  I have searched for someone that would still have NVIC 5-80 without any luck.  I have a researcher that would like to look at the canceled NVIC 5-80.  Does anyone have it?  If not, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Cynthia Juskiewicz

United States Coast Guard Academy Library (CGA)

ILL-Library Technician

35 Mohegan Ave.

New London, CT  06320

NOTICE:  This material may be protected by Copyright Law (TITLE 17 U.S. Code) and is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research.