Dear CUA SLIS/LIS Alumni, Students, Faculty and Friends,
On behalf of the Alumni Board, it is my pleasure to invite you to this year's CUA LIS Holiday Party.
 The Holiday Party is great way to reconnect with peers, network with colleagues, share ideas and have fun.
In addition, we will be collecting cash donations for victims of Typhoon Hayian in the Philippines. Folks who choose to donate will receive a raffle ticket for cool prizes including a ticket to the DCLA Annual Banquet in May featuring Dr. James Billington, the Librarian of Congress.
The party will be December 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in Great Room C of the Pryzbyla Center.
Special thanks to AGLISS for providing food and beverages for the event!
See you then!

Christopher J. Corrigan, MSLIS
President: CUA LIS Alumni Board
Digital Reference Librarian
Library of Congress
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
202-707-9286
www.loc.gov/nls<http://www.loc.gov/nls/>

The views and opinions expressed in this correspondence
are the author's alone and do not reflect the views and
opinions of NLS or of the Library of Congress.
.