Dear CUA SLIS/LIS Alumni, Students, Faculty and Friends,

On behalf of the Alumni Board, it is my pleasure to invite you to this year’s CUA LIS Holiday Party.

 The Holiday Party is great way to reconnect with peers, network with colleagues, share ideas and have fun.

In addition, we will be collecting cash donations for victims of Typhoon Hayian in the Philippines. Folks who choose to donate will receive a raffle ticket for cool prizes including a ticket to the DCLA Annual Banquet in May featuring Dr. James Billington, the Librarian of Congress.

The party will be December 13th from 6:30pm to 8:30pm in Great Room C of the Pryzbyla Center.

Special thanks to AGLISS for providing food and beverages for the event!

See you then!

Christopher J. Corrigan, MSLIS

President: CUA LIS Alumni Board

Digital Reference Librarian

Library of Congress

National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped

202-707-9286

www.loc.gov/nls

The views and opinions expressed in this correspondence

are the author's alone and do not reflect the views and

opinions of NLS or of the Library of Congress.

.