All,

The Catholic University of America Department of Library and Information Science is looking for adjunct instructors for the spring semester, 2014.  Please see the availability below and the CUA website if you are interested.

Thanks.

 We have a few spring classes that I'm still trying to cover, so I'm reaching out to the LIS network for help. The courses are:

 *   Library automation and project management
 *   Human-computer interaction / User Interface design and evaluation
 *   Enterprise architecture in health care
There are more details on our web site at http://lis.cua.edu/about/employment.cfm.

I would appreciate any suggestions you can share.

Best Regards,
Bill
--
Bill Kules, Ph.D.