Military Libraries Workshop 2013 - Registration

Extra, extra read all about it.
REGISTRATION AND APPLICATIONS FOR STIPEND ENDS 26 NOVEMBER  for the 56th MILTARY LIBRARIES WORKSHOP which will be blasting off from Huntsville AL December 9-11 2013. Join us for this exciting time as we come together and show off our resiliency and adaptability in the Library environment.  This is an opportunity for ALL DoD information professionals and supporters in the defense industrial base to gather and learn together.  And 2013 marks the 60th Anniversary of the Military Libraries Division as an active unit of the Special Libraries Association (SLA).

To start the registration please use the link below:

http://military.sla.org/mlw2013/mlw-2013-registration-information/

Use the link below for information on the stipend application for DMIL Members:

http://military.sla.org/stipend-for-2013-military-libraries-workshop-mlw-members-only/

Registration Fees:
 MLD members; $175.00, on site $200.00.

SLA/ other association members; $225.00, on site $250.00.

Non-member; $275.00, on site $300.00.

Student/Retired/Unemployed set price $150.00.
Daily workshop  registration $75.00.

Sponsor Registration: no cost if exhibiting.

 Embassy Suites (800 Monroe St. SW)  is the conference hotel.
http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/hotels/alabama/embassy-suites-huntsville-hotel-and-spa-HSVESES/index.html
Special Workshop Rate is $88.00 per night + taxes.

--
Sharon Lenius