A free webinar from a FEDLINK vendor and the Library Journal.

Jim Oliver

Subject: FW: The Evolution of Usage Statistics: Prove Your Library's Value

The Evolution of Usage Statistics
A Swets and Library Journal Webcast Event
Tuesday, November 12th, 2013, 3:00 - 4:00 PM ET
REGISTER NOW! http://bit.ly/SwetsWebinar1

The ability to prove library value enables institutions to maximize budget dollars, properly allocate their spend, and improve user satisfaction. We have come a long way in the types and quality of data as well as methods for collecting and analyzing that information. Join our webinar to discuss how metrics have evolved to their current state and what direction we can take with new and alternative metrics in the future. Our panelists will address their methods for measuring library value from the data they choose to evaluate, to the tools they utilize, and how they perform their analysis and utilize it in real practice.

Panelists Include:
Qinghua Xu - Information Scientist, AbbVie Library
Charlie Sicignano - Head of Technical Services, University of West Georgia - Ingram Library
Chan Li - Library Data Analyst, California Digital Library

Moderator:
Michael Christopher - Sales Engineer, Swets