Colleagues – NLM has two GS 14 (salary range from $105,211 to $136,771 including locality pay per annum) openings posted today on USAJobs.  Please see links below for both positions and pass on to interested contacts.  Both vacancies are posted for five days; this is our standard practice.

We are seeking candidates for Head, Collection Access Section and Head, Preservation Section.  Visit: Careers @ NLM to discover more information about our mission, our dynamic team and what it is like to work at the world’s largest biomedical library, located on the NIH campus in Bethesda, MD.

Please contact Martha Fishel, Chief, Public Services Division at 301.496.5501 or [log in to unmask] with questions regarding either opening.

The Head of the Collection Access Section is responsible for:

See Announcement:  NIH-NLM-DE-14-987316 (Head, Collection Access Section

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/354635400 (Announcement for all candidates

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/354635100 (Announcemens for candidates with federal status).

The Head of the Preservation and Collection Management Section is responsible for preserving and managing NLM’s collections including:

See Announcement:  NIH-NLM-DE-14-989579 (Head, Preservation and Collection Management Section)

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/354691800 (Announcement for all candidates)

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/354676000 (Announcement for candidates with federal status)

Deirdre Clarkin

Deputy Chief, Public Services Division