It looks like Friday, December 6, is the preferred date for our digital
literary maps webinar, but I'll leave the poll open for one more day.

http://doodle.com/gz3i4yrvp4ai2vec

Please remember to click "save" after you've cast your vote for the days
you prefer, and please note that "(yes)" means that date is not your first
choice but you could make it work if necessary. The time will be
11:00am *Central
Standard Time.*

Technical notes from Robin Martin: "Our Digital Literary Map Webinar will
be hosted by Iowa Library Services/State Library of Iowa using Adobe
Connect classroom. All you will need to participate is a Browser (Firefox
or Explorer preferred), and a microphone on your computer. There will be a
chat box as well. You will be able hear the presenters, see their slides
and speak when your mic is enabled. I will send you the URL link to the
Adobe classroom site as soon as we know the date of the webinar."

Thank you all.

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005