SC is in the process of migrating to a new website: www.scliterarymap.org and it’s a work in progress. We are working on putting together a memorandum of understanding outlining our three sponsoring unit’s duties as well as a set of author submission guidelines. I recently co-presented with some folks from NC at both the NCLA conference and the joint SELA/SCLA conference about the evolution and sustainability of both our sites.  We may have 4-5 joining in on the conversation! J

---

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.

Communications Director

South Carolina State Library Room 203

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29211

ph:803-734-8928 fax:803-734-8676

[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Facebook">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Twitter">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on YouTube">[log in to unmask]" alt=Pinterest>[log in to unmask]" alt="Subscribe to SC State Library news feeds">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on Flickr">[log in to unmask]" alt="SC State Library on LinkedIn">

[log in to unmask]" alt="small scsl logo">

The South Carolina State Library supports and inspires a thriving statewide community of learners committed to making South Carolina’s future brighter.