SC is in the process of migrating to a new website: www.scliterarymap.org and it’s a work in progress. We are working on putting together a memorandum of understanding outlining our three sponsoring unit’s duties as well as a set of author submission guidelines. I recently co-presented with some folks from NC at both the NCLA conference and the joint SELA/SCLA conference about the evolution and sustainability of both our sites.  We may have 4-5 joining in on the conversation! J

---

Curtis R. Rogers, Ed.D.

Communications Director

South Carolina State Library Room 203

POB 11469, 1500 Senate Street, Columbia, SC 29211

ph:803-734-8928 fax:803-734-8676

SC State Library on FacebookSC State Library on TwitterSC State Library on YouTubePinterestSubscribe to SC State Library news feedsSC State Library on FlickrSC State Library on LinkedIn

small scsl logo

The South Carolina State Library supports and inspires a thriving statewide community of learners committed to making South Carolina’s future brighter.