Hi Mary,
I responded that I could attend - Minnesota should be on the list.
Thanks!
Alayne

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 18, 2013, at 4:09 PM, "Mary Menzel" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

There is still plenty of room in the digital literary map webinar if your state would like to send a representative.  We're formulating the agenda now and would like to figure out which states will be participating.  Will you please let me know if you or a colleague plan to be in on the webinar but don't see your state on this list?  Thank you!

CA
IL
IN
IO
LA
MA
MD
ME
MS
NC
NH
NM
NV
OH
SC
UT
WA
WI

--
Mary Menzel
Director, California Center for the Book

mailing address: California Center for the Book
care of Pio Pico Koreatown Library
694 S. Oxford Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90005

deliveries to: California Center for the Book
696 S. Oxford Avenue, second floor, Los Angeles, CA 90005