Hi everyone,

In an unlikely turn of events my sixteen year old brother has taken an
interest in analog recording equipment and I told my parents I would help
them with find a multitrack reel to reel recorder for him for X-mas, which
he has been politely obsessing over.

Am wondering if anyone on the list has any advise on where and how to buy
one of these machines (looking specifically for a 1/4" 4-track), or may
have one to sell themselves, hopefully at an affordable price. Looking for
something in decent operating shape, but if there small problems I can
teach my brother how to fix, that might be even better.

Any advise or offers are greatly appreciated!

Julian