A posting this weekend on the Cast Rec list of this You Tube which was made
 in 2007 but posted this past July might interest some of you. Per Jane
Klain -of  the Paley Center - most of the FILMS discussed have been digitized
but nothing  about the recordings. When ARSC was in LA a few years ago I had
the pleasure of  spending 6 hours or so at Miles's  house. I was able to
take a few stills  but he requested that I not take video.

I remember that Miles gave a presentation at one of the early ARSC
Conferences in the 70s and that talk stayed in my mind for years.

The collection sits there waiting for some big DONOR to build a "physical
museum" to store the collection. That's the only way Miles says he will move
it.  The IAM is a 501(c)(3) but Miles is President and CEO.

_?  The Institute of the American Musical - YouTube_
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OQlUAjQos4&feature=c4-overview&list=UUg-P3ZnKHDZKyIQUbHixBrA)