Hi everyone,
I'm reviving a conversation from back in April about this Teldec Complete
Bach Edition on USB. Among those of you who have bought it, how does it
work? I see from the website of the designer who worked on the release that
the audio and video files might be tied up in a software package:
http://www.nickgains.com/portfolio/the-complete-bach-edition/. Is there a
way to access the files outside of this software? For instance, I'd like to
know if it is conceivable for a library to provide authenticated, streaming
access to the files from within the library catalog. I see from WorldCat
that among the few institutions who have bought it, they are allowing the
thumb drive to circulate, which may in and of itself answer my question...
Thanks for any insights you can provide!

All best wishes,
Francesca

Francesca Giannetti
Acting Music Librarian