Here’s  something I wanted to share.  I’ve  been a charter subscriber to
Oxford America for years and every Winter they  issue a great “Music Issue”
that comes with a CD. This year it has TWO-CDs of  music related to
Tennessee (and 176 pages od articles”. They just sent the CD  track list and it is
great. The issue is $12.95 but you can get a YEAR (4  issues) for $19.98. No
CDs in the others but great writing and OA is a  non-profit. Anyway, the
Music issues do sell out. Here’s link to the contents  this year. You can look
on that page for order or subscription info. I have no  vested interest
except that I love what they are doing and want to share.
http://www.oxfordamerican.org/articles/2013/dec/04/issue-83-music-tennessee/
Steve  Ramm