From: Michael Rush <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12/16/2013 9:01 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Question about <relatedmaterial>

Jane,

This has come up for me a few times.  As my antipathy for <note> is well documented, I have always advocated for using <relatedmaterial> for internal references. I will ask the tag library editorial team to consider revising the element definition to make it more accommodating of the ISAD(G) usage.

Mike