Hi everyone,

This is a bit of a longshot but I was wondering if anybody out there knows of
any archival institutions in the US that offer work placements (as opposed to
internships) focussing on EAD. I would very much like to gain some practical,
hands-on experience using EAD, because it's not a skill that is typically
taught on archives courses in the UK (where I'm based), but I can only find
job postings on the internet for internships affiliated with US universities
and colleges. As I'm already a qualified archivist I highly doubt that I'd be
eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions, so I was hoping to
identify a suitable work placement programme as an alternative. If anyone can
offer me any pointers or guidance I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks, and a happy new year.

Andy Young