Hello everyone,

We recently made the transition from XMetal to Oxygen for editing finding aids. After exporting the EAD from Archivist's Toolkit and making edits we previously used the Web Preview in XMetal but have been unsuccessful so far in getting the similar feature to work in Oxygen. I know it involves the Transformation Scenarios tool, but after that I'm stuck. Is there anyone on this listserv who uses Oxygen that can lend a helping "hand"? Thank you!

Jeanette Sewell
Cataloging and Metadata Services
500 McKinney, Houston, TX 77002
(832) 393-1587
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of Jeanette Sewell and does not represent official Houston Public Library Policy.