Attached is a set of Oxygen instructions I wrote for staff at the Minnesota
Historical Society in 2008. "How to view your finding aid in the browser"
starts on page 3. It walks you through a transformation scenario. I think
everything still works the same!

Joyce

--

Joyce Chapman
Communications and Data Analysis Consultant