Hi Jeanette,

There isn't really "web preview" view in Oxygen, but you can use the
"author" view, along with some CSS to get a more public friendly display.

If you want to transform your XML into HTML, yes you will need to configure
a transformation scenario. Basically, this involves pointing to your
stylesheet and telling Oxygen what to do with the resulting files. If you'd
like, feel free to contact me off-list and I can send you screen shots of
how ours is setup. After it's transformed, you can open up the HTML file in
a browser. Depending on what you have going on in your stylesheet/HTML you
may have to push it to a local server and view for everything to work
properly.

Best,
Nathan

P.S. Didn't Joyce Chapman write a guide to using Oxygen for EAD? I'll try
to find it...