An oppourtunity to join a free webinar from a FEDLINK Vendor, Bloomberg Government- BL

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 3:31 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Register Now: Budget & Sequestration Webinar

Bloomberg Government: Event Name.
View email in a browser>>

Bloomberg Government

CONGRESSIONAL ACTION ON THE BUDGET & SEQUESTRATION WEBINAR

REGISTER NOW

DATE:

TIME:

December 17, 2013

2:00 - 3:00 PM EST

SYNOPSIS:

With the 2013 calendar year coming to close, what does the outcome of Congress' budget negotiations mean for government funding next year and beyond?

Join Bloomberg Government for a free webinar on December 17 at 2:00 PM where our analysts will review congressional action on the budget as they wrap up work in 2013, and get ready for action in 2014. House and Senate negotiators have a December 13 deadline for reaching a budget outline, and BGOV’s experts will discuss what the deal -- or lack of a deal -- means for spending legislation and the next round of sequestration in January.

SPEAKERS:

  • Bob Litan, Director of Research, Bloomberg Government

  • Loren Duggan, Director of Legislation Analysis, Bloomberg Government

  • Cameron Leuthy, Senior Budget Analyst, Bloomberg Government

  • Kevin Brancato, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government

  • Rob Levinson, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government

  • Patrick Driessen, Senior Tax Policy Analyst, Bloomberg Government

TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:

  • The outcome of the Ryan-Murray budget negotiations

  • A status update on fiscal 2014 appropriations legislation

  • An outlook for defense contractors

  • What to Watch in 2014 and for the fiscal 2015 budget process

REGISTER NOW

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy.

Bloomberg Government

Sent by Bloomberg Government // 731 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022
Please do not reply to this email to unsubscribe. Click here to unsubscribe. View the Privacy Policy.
©2013 Bloomberg Finance L.P. All rights reserved.