With the 2013 calendar year coming to close, what does the outcome of Congress' budget negotiations mean for government funding next year and beyond?
Join Bloomberg Government for a free webinar on December 17 at 2:00 PM where our analysts will review congressional action on the budget as they wrap up work in 2013, and get ready for action in 2014. House and Senate negotiators have a December 13 deadline for reaching a budget outline, and BGOV’s experts will discuss what the deal -- or lack of a deal -- means for spending legislation and the next round of sequestration in January.
- Bob Litan, Director of Research, Bloomberg Government
- Loren Duggan, Director of Legislation Analysis, Bloomberg Government
- Cameron Leuthy, Senior Budget Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Kevin Brancato, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Rob Levinson, Senior Defense Analyst, Bloomberg Government
- Patrick Driessen, Senior Tax Policy Analyst, Bloomberg Government