The following is an invitation to join a webinar from Bloomberg LP, provider of Bloomberg.gov. FEDLINK Vendor ID= LB
See below for participation directions.

Jim Oliver
FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Bloomberg Government [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 10:32 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Register Now: The Tax Reform Landscape

Bloomberg Government: Event Name.
View email in a browser>><http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=498a1520ba59963123843d17f55d9c51e3224bbd36a2b0a8b15c2c4bd04ef002ea57cce8fe5e458d>

[http://image.connect.e-bloomberg.com/lib/fe951573756705747c/m/1/54907918BGOV-generic4.jpg]

THE TAX REFORM LANDSCAPE: ANALYZING BAUCUS AND CAMP

REGISTER NOW<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=498a1520ba599631d3310433632c5ba5b8bc8bd5062131bc886cebe919586038bfee034bab32e007>

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2012/11/cta_arrow.png]<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=498a1520ba599631d3310433632c5ba5b8bc8bd5062131bc886cebe919586038bfee034bab32e007>

DATE:

TIME:

December 10, 2013

2:00 - 3:00 PM EST

SYNOPSIS:

As Senate Finance Chair Max Baucus and House Ways and Means Committee Chair Dave Camp continue developing their own proposals to change the tax code, the business community continues to wonder how such efforts might affect their bottom line.

Join Bloomberg Government on December 10 at 2:00 PM EST for a free webinar discussing the political and business impacts of current efforts to reform the tax-code. BGOV will identify the most important trends and events on the horizon in addition to business insights.

SPEAKERS:

 *   Pat Driessen, Senior Tax Analyst, Bloomberg Government

 *   Tiffany Young, Tax Policy Analyst, Bloomberg Government

TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:

 *   Political dynamics among Baucus, Camp and the business community driving tax reform

 *   Analysis of the international tax landscape: U.S. multinationals using deferral

 *   Discussion on the domestic tax landscape: businesses using depreciation

 *   The impact on intangible assets and other intellectual property

 *   An update on how the BGOV Top 14 potential provisions are playing out politically

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2013/10/BGOV-dotted-line.jpg]

REGISTER NOW

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2012/11/cta_arrow.png]<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=498a1520ba599631b26358a24c46c172c80708af7c0f56362e9a38e7e9007459d747c08ffe62c559>

By registering for this event, I consent to having Bloomberg, on behalf of itself and select partners, contact me about offers and promotions; I also confirm that I have read and agreed to Bloomberg's privacy policy<http://click.connect.e-bloomberg.com/?qs=498a1520ba599631debaf453a8d42f97bc57fd4d27a824e8a341f809ce0990dbd25dce42b24b4d7f>.

[http://go.bloomberg.com/assets/files/2013/10/BGOV-bottom-bar.jpg]