Please pardon cross-posting:

Registration is open for "Is RDA on Your RaDAr?" An Amigos online conference

RDA: Is it still new? What have we learned? Where are we moving?

To find out the answers to these questions, sign up for our February 20 online conference. Concurrent sessions will run throughout the day.
Our keynote address will be "RDA: Keynote and Context" by Diane Hillmann.  A sampling of other sessions includes:
* RDA or Not, Here we Come!
* Implementing RDA in a Time of Upheaval
* Linked Data and RDA
* AACR2, RDA, GMD: Will Your Users Notice or Care?
* Coming in for a Landing: RDA at OCLC
* The Buzz about BibFrame
* And much more!
For more information and to register please go to: http://www.amigos.org/rda_conference

Bill Walker
Imaging Field Services Officer
Amigos Library Services
14400 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75007-3509
800-843-8482 x2853
972-340-2853 (direct)
972-991-6061 (fax)
www.amigos.org