Dear Tamara,

No attachment yet. Have you sent it to me privately? (Or if there's a
web site or blog you can put it, that would work.)

I'll try to look at it in the next day or two. If you don't mind, I'll
make my recommendations to the list (while taking care not to get
bogged down in details particular to you), mainly to keep the
discussion public and "share the wealth". (I assume that approaches to
maintenance and extension of XSLT for EAD are on topic for the list.)
This is partly because others have already been helpful on this thread
and they should benefit from any insights or the opportunity to offer
perspective, and partly because this helps me rationalize donating the
time.

Cheers, Wendell