Hi all,

<!--Suppreses all other elements of eadheader.-->
    <xsl:template match="eadheader">
    <h2 style="text-align:center">
        <a name="{generate-id(titlestmt/titleproper)}">
            <xsl:value-of select="filedesc/titlestmt/titleproper"/>
        </a>
    </h2>
    <h5 style="text-align:center">
            <xsl:value-of select="filedesc/titlestmt/sponsor"/>
    </h5>
    </xsl:template>

I want to be able to use sponsor when I need it and eliminate it when I don't. Anyone able to help?

Tamara Gaydos, CA
NHPRC Grant Project Manager and Manuscript Processor
Phillips Library | Peabody Essex Museum
East India Square | Salem, MA 01970