Hi Eric,

I don't speak for SNAC, but I believe there is every intention of creating
stable URIs for the millions of entities that are eventually put into
production at some point in the future.

I image there are a significant number of stylesheets for creating HTML
from EAC-CPF.  One thing to bear in mind in thinking about EAC-CPF is that
it is, or can be, linked data.  You can use XLink attributes throughout the
document to link to other resources online.  It isn't "Linked Data" in the
way that we usually conceive: as RDF.  But it certainly can be serialized
into RDF proper.  Aaron Rubinstein has done some work with RDFa in HTML
representations of EAC records.  I've also written some fairly rudimentary
EAC-to-RDF/XML stylesheets as part of xEAC.  xEAC is an open source EAC-CPF
creation, publication, and management system (https://github.com/ewg118/xEAC).
You can take a look in the repo for some example XSLT.  All records are
available at stable URIs, and RDF/XML can be derived by appending '.rdf' on
the record URI.  For example:
http://admin.numismatics.org/xeac/id/alexander_the_great and
http://admin.numismatics.org/xeac/id/alexander_the_great.rdf

Through Xlink attributes, you can use relationship ontologies to relate one
entity to another in the EAC record.  This ontology can then inform the RDF
generation process.  This is detailed here:
http://eaditor.blogspot.com/2013/11/maintaining-relationships-in-eac-cpf.html

I have had my eye on the LiAM Guidebook, and will implement any
recommendations for representing entities as linked data in xEAC.

Ethan