Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you
are interested please contact be before 13 Jane 2014.

Respectfully,

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Bldg 3202, Fort Hood, Texas 76544
254-288-3470 or 287-5202

Fiction
And all our wounds forgiven / Julius Lester. 1994
Babi Yar; a documentary novel /  Anatoly Kuznetsov. 1967
Bedford Square / Anne Perry. 1999
Benjamin's crossing : a novel / Jay Parini. 1996
Beulah Land / Lonnie Coleman.1973
Beyond the Aegean / Elia Kazan. 1994
Burn marks / Sara Paretsky. 1990
The castaways: a novel / Elin Hilderbrand. 2009
The cat who had 60 whiskers / Lilian Jackson Braun. 2007
A crooked man : a novel / Christopher Lehmann-Haupt. 1995
The Da Vinci Code / Dan Brown. 2003
The day the rabbi resigned / Harry Kemelman. 1992
Do Lord remember me : a novel / Julius Lester. 1984
Fearless / Robin Parrish. 2007
For one more day / Mitch Albom. 2006
Guardian angel / Sara Paretsky. 1992
Heat from another sun / David L. Lindsey. 1984
The hoydens and Mr. Dickens : the strange affair of the feminist phantom : a
secret Victorian journal /
    attributed to Wilkie Collins ; discovered and edited by William J.
Palmer. 1997
Hunters of Dune / Brian Herbert. 2006
In heaven as on earth : a vision of the afterlife / M. Scott Peck. 1996
Jump / Mike Lupica. 1995
The last magician : a novel / Janette Turner Hospital. 1992
Love lies / Fern Kupfer. 1994
The mistmantle chronicles : Urchinand the heartstone / M.I.McAllister (book
2)
Now it's time to say goodbye / Dale Peck.  1998
Petrolio / Pier Paolo Pasolini. 1997
A prisoner of birth / Jeffrey Archer. 2008
Raintree County ... which had no boundaries in time and space, where lurked
musical and strange names and
    mythical and lost peoples, and which was itself only a name musical and
strange / Ross Lockridge. 1948
The river beyond the world / Janet Peery. 1996
The secret laboratory journals of Dr. Victor Frankenstein / Jeremy Kay. 1995
Scarlet angel / Elizabeth Palmer. 1993
Scar tissue / Michael Ignatieff. 1994
Silence / Thomas Perry. 2007
Southampton Row / Anne Perry. 2002
Total recall : a V.I. Warshawski novel / Sara Paretsky. 2001
Woman of the inner sea / Thomas Keneally. 1993
Zorro, a novel / Isabel Allende. 2005