Here are a set of webinars being offered by Inspec.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: The IET [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2014 3:27 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Inspec Online Training Sessions

IET Inspec

Train the Trainer : Training Schedule

Dear James,

We are about to launch our next round of “Train the Trainer” webinars. If you have attended any of these sessions in the past and found them useful, we would appreciate it if you would forward this information to any co-workers who you think might benefit. Also, there have been some significant changes on some of the platforms, so this might be a good time for a refresher.

IET Inspec is committed to keeping you abreast of the latest developments with our product and making sure you are 100% comfortable using Inspec. We have developed a live online training session called “Train the Trainer” which addresses the special needs trainers face when training others on using Inspec. Please review our training schedule below and register at least one day before the session. Each session will last about one hour. You will need internet access and a phone line. You will need to be on the phone to hear the presentation and interact with the presenter as well as other participants. Calls are toll free in the United States and Canada.

Familiarity with the search platform (Ovid, Engineering Village, Web of Science or EBSCOhost) is assumed. You will be sent instructions on how to log in the day before the session.

To register, please click on the linked session title of your choice, listed below, to secure your place.

Train the Trainer : Training Schedule
(each session approximately 60min.)

Engineering Village
Tuesday January 21, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST

EBSCOhost
Wednesday January 22, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST

Web of Science
Thursday January 23, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST

OvidSP
Friday January 24, 2014 @ 2:00 PM EST

About the instructor - Karen Berryman, MLS

Karen is the Account Development Manager for the Americas and is responsible for training in North America. She helps librarians, researchers and engineers effectively use Inspec to boost their research efforts and achieve maximum search benefits. She uses her experience as a librarian and trainer to help librarians identify Inspec special training needs.

If you use Inspec through a different platform, or if you would like to arrange customized training for your organization, please contact Karen Berryman. If you would like to arrange training for Europe, the Middle East or Africa, please contact Richard Simms.

Questions? Call +1(866) 906-5900

.

.

PDF icon

Review Inspec LibGuides and training videos

PDF icon

Download the Inspec brochure

PDF icon

Download the Inspec Archive brochure

View the IET Innovates newsletter

Follow  IET Innovates on Twitter

Forward to a friend

..

.

Learn about the IET

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response.

You have been sent this email because according to our records you have either invited or agreed to receive information about the IET, and its associated organizations, products and services, by electronic means.

IET USA Inc is the US based publishing arm of The Institution of Engineering and Technology (the IET) headquartered in the United Kingdom.

IET USA Inc  379 Thornall Street Edison, NJ 08837

To unsubscribe or manage your subscriptions, please click here