Hi Everyone -

I just wanted to send an e-mail to invite you and your staffs to the
Department of the Interior Library on Wednesday, January 8th from 2:00 to
3:15 pm for a training session entitled "Readex's U.S. Congressional Serial
Set - Digital Edition: Introduction and New Features" part of our series of
free training sessions at the DOI Library.

Perhaps the single most important series of American government
publications, the U.S. Congressional Serial Set is an incomparably rich,
largely untapped collection of primary source material on the people,
issues and events of American history and politics. Readex's digital
edition of this national treasure—the Reports, Documents and Journals of
the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives—could be the most accurate and
complete replica available. Presenting every publication from the 15th
Congress through the 103rd Congress, including items missing from other
editions, the Readex U.S. Congressional Serial Set contains over 415,000
individual documents in more than 14,000 volumes. This class will introduce
attendees to this valuable online resource and provide them with helpful
hints for searching the collection. This program will be conducted by a
Readex trainer.

All that are interested are invited.  The DOI Library is located in the
Main Interior Building, located at 1849 C Street, NW, Room 1151 in
Washington.  Space for the program is limited so please go to the following
link to register:

https://docs.google.com/a/nbc.gov/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDVHQUhwT3h4aVJURm14VVV0amR6SlE6MA#gid=0

Please note that this class is not being offered as a simultaneous online
webinar.

You may also contact the Library by phone at (202) 208-5815 or by e-mail at
[log in to unmask] <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml', [log in to unmask]);> for
more information about this program.  For information about
future DOI Library Training Sessions, we encourage you to visit our
Training Sessions website at http://www.doi.gov/library/programs/training
.cfm.

We hope to see you on January 8th!

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services
(OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask] <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
Phone: (202) 208-3796
Fax: (202) 208-6773
Library URL: http://www.doi.gov/library
OFAS URL: http://www.doi.gov/ofas