The Bureau of Reclamation Denver Library has the following excess books available.
Please respond by 24 Jan 2014 to [log in to unmask] with requests from the list below. Please include contact information (name, phone number and email address); shipping address including library account number (if applicable) and/or mail stop number. We will gladly ship for free. First come, first serve.
You may indicate the item by title or simply the number listed.
Michelle M. Rainbolt, MLIS
Catapult Technology @
Bureau of Reclamation, Denver Library
Denver Federal Center
Bldg. 67, Rm. 167 (84-21320)
Denver, CO 80225-0007
[log in to unmask]
- Eubanks, C. 2002. A soil bioengineering guide for streambank and lakeshore stabilization. San Dimas, CA (444 E. Bointa Ave., San Dimas 91773): U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Technology and Development Program.
- International Symposium on the Biology and Management of Sablefish, Mark E. Wilkins, and Mark W. Saunders. 1997. Biology and management of sablefish, Anoplopoma fimbria papers from the International Symposium on the Biology and Management of Sablefish, Seattle, Washington, 13-15 April 1993. Seattle, Wash: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Marine Fisheries Service.
- United States-Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources, and Noel J. Raufaste. 1996. Wind and seismic effects proceedings of the 28th Joint Meeting of the U.S.-Japan Cooperative Program in Natural Resources, Panel on Wind and Seismic Effects. Gaithersburg, MD: National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Cooper, David J. 1989. A handbook of wetland plants of the Rocky Mountain region. [Denver, Colo.]: EPA Region VIII.
- Micheletti, W. C. 1988. Proceedings: fish protection at steam and hydroelectric power plants : San Francisco, California, October 28-30, 1987. Palo Alto, Calif: EPRI.
- United States. 1988. Final environmental impact statement: California vegetation management. Sacramento, Calif: The Office.
- Eicher, George J. 1987. Turbine-related fish mortality: review and evaluation of studies. Palo Alto, Calif: EPRI.
- Electric Power Research Institute. 1986. Assessment of downstream migrant fish protection technologies for hydroelectric application. Palo Alto, Calif: Electric Power Research Institute.
- Hansen, E. Marshall, L. C. Schreiner, and John F. Miller. 1982. Application of probable maximum precipitation estimates: United States east of the 105th meridian. Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Rolston, Dennis Eugene. 1980. Denitrification as affected by irrigation frequency of a field soil. Ada, Okla: Robert S. Kerr Environmental Research Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Bovee, Ken D. 1978. Probability-of-use criteria for the family Salmonidae. Fort Collins, Colo: Dept. of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service, Office of Biological Services, Western Energy and Land Use Team, Cooperative Instream Flow Service Group.
- Hansen, E. Marshall, Francis K. Schwarz, and John T. Riedel. 1977. Probable maximum precipitation estimates, Colorado River and Great Basin drainages. Silver Spring, Md: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- Stewart, B. A. 1975. Control of water pollution from cropland. [Washington]: Dept. of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service.
- Burgi, P. H. 1971. Tentative: ice problems in winter operation : recommendations for research. Denver: Engineering and Research Center.