Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you
are interested please contact be before 13 Jan 2014.

Respectfully,

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Bldg 3202, Fort Hood, Texas 76544
254-288-3470 or 287-5202

YA Offer
The absolutely true diary of a part-time Indian / Sherman Alexie. 2007
Baby sister / Marilyn Sachs. 1986
The baptism / Shelia P. Moses. 2007
Before the creeks ran red / Carolyn Reeder. 2003
Between us Baxters / Bethany Hegedus. 2009
The Big Burn / Jeanette Ingold. 2002
Blackbeard and the gift of silence / Audrey Penn. 2007
Blackbeard and the sandstone pillar : when lightning strikes / Audrey Penn.
2007
Black box : a novel /  Julie Schumacher. 2008
Boston Jane : an adventure / Jennifer L. Holm. 2001
Bread and roses, too / Katherine Paterson. 2006
Bro : a novel / Robert Newton Peck. 2005
Broken song / by Kathryn Lasky. 2005
Buddha boy / Kathe Koja. 2003
The castaways / Iain Lawrence. 2007
Cayman gold / Richard Trout. 2005
Choosing up sides / John H. Ritter. 1998
Chu Ju's house / Gloria Whelan. 2004
Circles / by Marilyn Sachs. 1991
The circuit : stories from the life of a migrant child / Francisco Jiménez.
1997
Cousins / Virginia Hamilton. 1990
Cyrano / Geraldine McCaughrean. 2006
The Dark Horse / Marcus Sedgwick. 2003
Day of tears : a novel in dialogue / Julius Lester. 2005
Days of Little Texas / R.A. Nelson. 2009
The devil in Vienna / by Doris Orgel. 1978
Dinosaur breakout / Judith Silverthorne. 2004
The disreputable history of Frankie Landau-Banks : a novel / E. Lockhart.
2008
The dream bearer / Walter Dean Myers. 2003
Drums, girls, & dangerous pie / Jordan Sonnenblick. 2005
Dust / Arthur Slade. 2003
Day of tears / Julius Lester. 2005
The ear, the eye and the arm / Nancy Farmer. 1994
Far North / Will Hobbs. 1996
The fat girl / Marilyn Sachs. 1984
Ferret Island / Richard W. Jennings. 2007
Flygirl / Sherri L. Smith. 2009
Fourteen / Marilyn Sachs. 1983
The gift moves / Steve Lyon. 2004
Gifts / Ursula K. Le Guin. 2004
The great god Pan / Donna Jo Napoli. 2003
The green machine and the frog crusade / Stephen Tchudi. 1987
Harlem summer / Walter Dean Myers. 2007
Hattie big sky / Kirby Larsdon. 2006
Hear the wind blow / Mary Downing Hahn. 2003
Here lies the librarian / Richard Peck. 2006
The hero and the crown / Robin McKinley. 1985
The highwayman's footsteps / Nicola Morgan. 2007
Hitch / Jeanette Ingold. 2005
Hoggee / Anna Myers. 2004
The horsecatcher. 1957
If I should die before I wake / Han Nolan. 1994
The kings are already here / Garret Freymann-Weyr. 2003
The last of the roundup boys / Debra Seely. 2004
The light beyond the forest : the quest for the Holy Grail / Rosemary
Sutcliff. 1980
The locked garden / Gloria Whelan. 2009
Make lemonade / Virginia Euwer Wolff. 1993
The man who loved clowns / June Rae Wood. 2005
Me, Cholay & Co.; Apache warriors. 1973
The midnight train home / Erika Tamar. 2000
Monet's ghost / Chelsea Quinn Yarbro. 1997
My darling, my hamburger; a novel / Paul Zindel. 1969
My Vicksburg / Ann Rinaldi. 2009
Nissa's place / by A. LaFaye. 2002
Nothing but the truth : a documentary novel / by Avi. 1991
The oaken throne / by Robin Jarvis. 2005
The other side of silence / Margaret Mahy. 1995
Otto and the flying twins / Charlotte Haptie. 2001
Our only May Amelia / Jennifer L. Holm. 1999
Our secret, Siri Aang / Cristina Kessler. 2004
Over the wall / John H. Ritter. 2000
A parcel of patterns / Jill Paton Walsh. 1983
A part of the sky / Robert Newton Peck. 1994
The pirates of Pompeii / Caroline Lawrence. 2003
Porcupine / Meg Tilly. 2007
Powers / Ursula K. Le Guin. 2007
Prince across the water / Jane Yolen. 2004
Red Cap / G. Clifton Wisler. 1991
Revolver / Marcus Sedgwick. 2010
The river between us / Richard Peck. 2003
The runaways / Zilpha Keatley Snyder. 1999
Sahwira : an African friendship / Carolyn Marsden. 2009
Sammy Keyes and the art of deception / Wendelin Van Draanen.  2003
The samurai's tale / Erik Christian Haugaard. 1984
Saturnalia / Paul Fleischman. 1990
Shakespeare bats cleanup / Ron Koertge. 2003
Shatterglass / Tamora Pierce. 2003
Sister Slam and the poetic motormouth roadtrip / Linda Oatman High. 2004
A small white scar / K.A. Nuzum. 2006
The smugglers / Iain Lawrence. 1999
So much to tell you / John Marsden. 1989
The spy who came in from the sea / Peggy Nolan. 1999
Stowaway / Karen Hesse. 2000
Street love / Walter Dean Myers. 2006
The subtile knife / Philip Pullman – Book 2 of His Dark Materials
Summer of the war / Gloria Whelan. 2006
The thieves of Ostia : a Roman mystery / Caroline Lawrence. 2002
Travel team / Mike Lupica. 2004
Twelve travelers, twenty horses / Harriette Gillem Robinet. 2003
Under the persimmon tree / Suzanne Fisher Staples. 2005
Unreal! : eight surprising stories / Paul Jennings. 1991
The whale rider / Witi Ihimaera. 2003
Write me if you dare! / Emily Rhoads Johnson. 2000