Please excuse the cross postings.

We are about to launch our next round of Inspec "Train the Trainer" webinars.

If you have attended any of these sessions in the past and found them useful, we would appreciate it if you would forward this information to any co-workers who you think might benefit.  Also, there have been some significant changes on some of the platforms, so this might be a good time for a refresher.

IET Inspec is committed to keeping you abreast of the latest developments with our product and making sure you are 100% comfortable using Inspec. We have developed a live online training session called "Train the Trainer" which addresses the special needs trainers face when training others on using Inspec. Please review our online training schedule below and register at least one day before the session. Each session will last about one hour.  You will need internet access and a phone line.  You will need to be on the phone to hear the presentation and interact with the presenter as well as other participants. Calls are toll free in the United States and Canada.

Familiarity with the search platform (Ovid, Engineering Village, Web of Science or EBSCOhost) is assumed. You will be sent instructions on how to log in the day before the session.

To register, please go to one of the online registration pages listed below:

Engineering Village Tuesday 21st January 2014 @ 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
https://localevents.theiet.org/register.php?event=b3fb38

EBSCOhost Wednesday 22nd January 2014 @ 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
https://localevents.theiet.org/register.php?event=8247c1

Web of Science - Thursday 23rd January 2014 @ 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
https://localevents.theiet.org/register.php?event=3001b6

OvidSP - Friday 24th January 2014 @ 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
https://localevents.theiet.org/register.php?event=4e1257

If you use Inspec through a different platform, or if you would like to arrange customized training for your organization, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you would like to arrange training for Europe, the Middle East or Africa, please contact Richard Simms at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

In case you have not seen the most recent issue of IET Innovates - http://inspecinc.com/IETinnovates/Innovates_LIB_DEC2013_W.html
LibGuides are now available for the Inspec database at http://iet.libguides.com/

Karen Berryman, MLS
Account Development Manager