From: Federal Librarians Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Coleman, Claudia A CIV USARMY MEDCOM PHC (US)
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FEDLIB] DOCUMENT (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Good morning,
 A patron at US Army Public Health Command  is trying to locate a document that was done for U.S. Army Medical  Research and Development Command, Fort Detrick, 1983.  The document is Determination of the Chronic Mammalian Toxicological Effects of RDX: Twenty-four Month Chronic Toxicity/Carcinogenicity Study of Hexahydro-1,3,5-ttinitro-1,3,5-triazine(RDX) in the Fischer 344 Rat. We are looking for V3 , Appendix 11.
We have Vol 1, final report phase V. (ADA 160-744), November 1983.

We have contacted the library at Fort Detrick,  the author, searched  DTIC and followed other leads with no results.

If anyone has access to this report/document, please contact the USAPHC Library at 410-436-4236 or email [log in to unmask]

We appreciate all assistance given this request.

Thank you,

Claudia Coleman
USAPHC
Library Svcs Ofc