Start a new career in the New Year by joining the VISN 1 Library team!

You will be working collaboratively with top notch professionals to bring library information services across the New England VISN 1 System, while managing the Medical Library at the VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT.

We promote competent evidence-based, patient-centered care through teaching information literacy skills, reference assistance, document(s) delivery, and other library services to support our administrative, clinical, student, and research professionals.

You'll have access to the VISN 1 Knowledge Library consisting of 50+ databases, 7,000+ unembargoed full text journals, 20,000+ holding records of e-journal/books, and the support of fellow professionals in the Veteran Affairs Library Network.

Job particulars and application information is at -

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/359784400

Cheryl R. Banick, MLIS
Chief, Library Service
VA Medical Center
830 Chalkstone Avenue
Providence, RI   02908
Phone:  401-457-3001
Fax:  401-457-3097
Hours:  M-F, 8a-4:30p EST
Access 24/7/365 your online resources at:  VISN 1 Knowledge Library<http://vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov/home>
When I'm away, contact our Librarians on Call Service 8a-4p M-F at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Offsite Access is available through ATHENS. Contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for help.