Hi,

May be of interest:

Growing Science in Agricultural Wetlands
USGS science is increasing our understanding of mercury pollution affecting a vital wildlife and human resource ― California’s rice fields.
http://www.usgs.gov/blogs/features/usgs_top_story/growing-science-in-agricultural-wetlands/?from=title

For those located near one of the five main USGS libraries (Denver, Colorado; Flagstaff, Arizona; Lafayette, Louisiana; Menlo Park, California; and Reston Virginia) , we have full-text access to the journal Science of the Total Environment (ISSN 0048-9697) for all walk-in users from our public computers. The full list of on-site access to the public is available at: http://library.usgs.gov/publiceresources.html

Enjoy the day,
Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emily Wild