As I read the interim policy for Treaties, we are to code both new and
existing authority records as AACR2, but may nonetheless use this AACR2
form in RDA bibliographic records.  Correct?

OK, as a NACO cataloger, what am I to do with the 667 field (THIS 1XX FIELD
CANNOT BE USED UNDER RDA UNTIL THIS RECORD HAS BEEN REVIEWED AND/OR
UPDATED) in existing authority records?  Normally I would convert the
record to RDA and remove the 667, but since I'm not converting to RDA,
should I leave the 667 for now, even though we can still use the AACR2 form
in RDA bibs?
Thanks!  Want to make sure I have this right before I address the treaties
staring at me from my back-burner.
--Lynne
Lynne Griffin, Cataloger
LLMC-Digital
& LC/JAG Military Legal Resources

Saint Louis University Law Library
100 N. Tucker Blvd., St. Louis, MO  63101-1930
Follow the library on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/SLU-Law-Library/128831620502018>
and
on our blog, From 5 & 6 <http://slu.edu/colleges/law/slulaw/library/blog/>