[Forwarded from UCLA Library Human Resources]

The UCLA Library has initiated recruitment for the position of Senior Cataloging Librarian, in the Law Library, and is actively seeking nominations and applications.  The application deadline for this position is March 4, 2014.

For your convenience, the complete posting can be viewed here: https://recruit.apo.ucla.edu/apply/JPF00153.

Anyone wishing to be considered for this position should apply online.  Applications should include: a cover letter describing qualifications and experience; a current curriculum vitae detailing education and relevant experience; and the names and addresses for at least three professional references, including a current or previous supervisor.

UCLA welcomes and encourages diversity and seeks applications and nominations from women and minorities.  UCLA seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain the excellence of the university, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives, and ways of knowing and learning.

Melissa Beck

Head of Cataloging

Hugh & Hazel Darling Law Library

UCLA School of Law