I received my copy a week or so ago, and really enjoy it - so nice to hear
so many great tracks that I'm not already familiar with!  25 Years Ago,
Crazy Women, Deuce & a Quarter were especially good.

I was trying to find liner notes for the CD and here they are:
http://www.oxfordamerican.org/articles/2013/dec/04/issue-83-music-tennessee/

plus a story on NPR about it:
http://www.npr.org/2013/12/14/250850070/what-makes-tennessees-music-so-very-special

This is their compilation #15.  I wish I could acquire #s 1-14   And I LOVE
that pic of the red pickup loaded with LPs on the CD cover!  Just a tad
less portable than your USB drive, but hey.  Too fun.

Cheers,
Rob