Hi All:

I'm hoping some old record dealers or owns of late 1970s/early 1980s record catalogs can help.

I'm seeking a complete catalog listing of the Mercury Golden Imports LPs put out by Philips. As I
understand the history, these began appearing circa 1975-76, maybe later, and were in print into the
early 1980s. They were mostly reissues, but I own two original recordings made at Eastman-Rochester.
The Dorati Beethoven symphonies, not with the London Symphony, also seem to be original recordings,
likely made by Philips engineers. Anyway, if someone has a Polygram LP catalog from, say, 1979 or
1980, it probably contains a complete list.

Thanks in advance!

-- Tom Fine