1. while this archivist doesn't specialize in audio or music, I'm sure there are ARSC members who
will recognize themselves in his story.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/02/nyregion/new-york-court-archivist-isnt-letting-retirement-stop-him.html

2. neato BBC news segment on the then-new Moog synthesizer, also featuring footage of a Scully
4-track machine in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usl_TvIFtG0
I did not know about that tone-slide bar on the first Moogs, I had assumed the tone-sides were done
with a knob like is common on modern synths.

3. for those of us who have shown friends around our cramped studios and music collections, here's a
tour of the ISS (so we can learn better space-management!). Imagine being stuck up there for months!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doN4t5NKW-k