Greetings all--

Seems our trusty, cheap U-Print thermal CD printer has croaked.  Since
we still have oral history interviewees and archive clients who want
copies of recordings on CD, we still need to be able to print labels on
discs.

There do not seem to be any new, cheap thermal printers out there
anymore, and used units seem to be going for a stupid amount of money
compared to their original retail.

Should have bought two of them all those years back...

So I'm wondering if anybody has suggestions for an inexpensive means to
print text on to CDs and DVDs for under $200--and ideally under $125.

Thanks,

Andy

--
Andy Kolovos, Ph.D., MLS