Hi David
The point I was trying to make is not about SKC or any other brand, it's
about our assumption on how to deal with squealing tapes. Going for the
RX was against common wisdom. My only hunch was that it has a different
head geometry and it's still a high end product. It did sell for 800$
when new.
Cheers
Shai
בתאריך 07/02/14 5:02 PM, ציטוט David Crosthwait:

--
Cheers
Shai Drori