Don't do what libraries around Boston tend to do (and maybe elsewhere as
well). If the recording is on a Compact Disc, that is so noted, along with
the non-variant 4 3/4" diameter. (Waste space.) Even worse, a symphonic
work's movements may be named, but neither the orchestra nor the conductor
be identified! We are however told the label and often the number.

In other words, essential information is omitted to conform to some
"standard". Don't do that.

clark