Personally, I use a So-Low IE75-4A Economy Lab Incubator. It was just
under $1200. It has a very stable temperature and I can do four 2˛ reels
at a time. Išve been very happy with it.

Toby Seay
Associate Professor ­ Music Industry Program
Archivist - Drexel University Audio Archives
The Westphal College of Media Arts & Design
URBN 260F - 215­895-5880
http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~js553/