I am needing advice on turntables.
I am looking for a turntable that I will only play 78s on. I have another setup in a different room for Lps & 45s. I do prefer a standard head so I can easily change cartridges. And I would also like advice on cartridges and styli I have tended to use shure, but I know there are newer options.

When there was still a good repairman in Baltimore this would have been an easy decision I would have just gone to Leon, but he died a few years ago. I have multiple semi working turntables and it is time for something reliable. I am not looking for high end, mid range is more appropriate, but I don't need the cheapest. I would consider used locally if anyone has recommendations, especially if I could include my miscellaneous ones in trade. But a used one must be in excellent condition.
But I am more inclined to go for new.
Cheryl Thurber

Sent from my iPhone