Hello, hello -- I think this is a fairly straightforward question, and
maybe something that needs to be added to the vocabulary web pages (if
it isn't there already and I missed it). So...

What is the meaning of "URL" in the "Expected values" column, and in
particular, can you clear up the meaning of "URL ; URL"?

Thank you,
kc

--
Karen Coyle