Nate,

omitting a range would allow both. Why taking this limitations into the ontology? Defining another property pads out the ontology needlessly. Redefining the terms later on is also unlovely.

Carsten

Carsten Klee
Abt. Überregionale Bibliographische Dienste IIE
Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin - Preußischer Kulturbesitz

Fon:  +49 30 266-43 44 02